Why a Tornado Body Dryer?
Since Spring 2009, Tornado Body Dryer, LLC has been providing a body dryer that is…
- Can be installed inside a shower enclosure, by a tub, or in a room
- Dries you from head to toes and all around even if you don’t move
– Drying air flows softly around you
(thus the Tornado name)
- Its gentle breeze of warmed air is…
– Loved by the able-bodied
(feels spa-like, luxurious)
– A godsend for the physically-challenged
(safe enough for a burn patient)
- Safety Certified to work in North America and most overseas countries
- Used in personal residences and in commercial/industrial settings
- Perfect for…
– Hotels (for their luxury suites and their handicap rooms)
– Fitness & Swimming Centers / Resorts / Spas / Country Clubs
– Dormitories, Military Barracks, and Athlete Locker Rooms
– Government Facilities and Businesses with showers for employees
– Spray-Tan Tanning Salons (no blotching / no hard-to-clean towels)
– Truck Stops and KOA-types of Traveler’s Facilities
– Ships / Yachts / RV’s (save on towel storage space and laundry)
– Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Assisted Living Centers / Aging-in-Place
– Prisons (towels can be used to harm oneself or others)
– Homeless Shelters and Day Care Centers
The Tornado Body Dryer is not simply a gigantic hair dryer; nor is it a low-cost, poor-quality product mass produced in a far-away country where English is rarely spoken. Rather, it is a high-tech, engineering marvel that will add value to your home or business and provide years of maintenance-free enjoyment.
The Tornado Body Dryers (Model Apres – USA) sold by Tornado Body Dryer, LLC between the dates of Jan. 2012 and July 2021 is affixed with a label that contains an unauthorized UL Mark. The Tornado Body Dryers (Model Apres – USA) sold by Tornado Body Dryer, LLC with the UL Mark has not been tested or certified to any UL safety requirements or standards.
Tornado Body Dryer, LLC is 100% owned
and operated by U.S. Military Veterans.